Saturday, May 17, 2008

Changes in Beliefs

First I thought that population is all to do with births and deaths. I even thought it was to do with the number of people in a particular area. This is all I knew at first. Isn’t that less?

But after I researched I have learn a lot more. I understand that it is more than just to do with births, deaths and numbers. It is a big responsibility and what actions people take affects the world.

I have understood that education is most important to deal with the issue. To solve this issue their needs to be awareness of birth control and many more things. These are the only ways we could face this problem.

After researching, my eyes have opened to things I was ignoring before. I have become more aware and in the future I will be more responsible.

No comments: